Like, “What if I solved the age old question of what to do with the massive amount of leftover cilantro in the fridge (minus the three or four fronds used for the enchiladas you made) by making pesto…
I’m also not saying you shouldn’t just eat it by the spoonful, as it almost tasted like a spicy lime cilantro almond butter.
Chili Lime Almond Cilantro Creamy Pesto Sauce
[Makes about 1 3/4 cups]
- 3/4 cup chili lime almonds
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded (optional)
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Combine almonds and cilantro in a food processor.
- Process until very well ground.
- Add yogurt, almond milk, and lime juice.
- Process until smooth.