And the final rose themed Coconut French Yogurt Cake almost was too, when I remembered at the last minute that one of my guests–the baker in the group nonetheless–couldn’t eat oats.
Half-Batch Peanut Flour Brownies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup peanut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together sugar, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder, peanut flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased ramekins, cupcake tins, or small baking dish.
- Bake 30-40 minutes (or less, depending on baking vessel).