[Editor's note: I spoke too soon. I actually didn't bring any home! Apparently the folks I pal around with here at Alabama aren't scared off by the slightly 'different' and even, yes, say "This is really good!" when your back is turned.]
Sweet Pea + Sun Dried Tomato Yogurt Dip
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup dry-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2-3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. minced roasted garlic
- salt + pepper
- Put sun dried tomatoes in a medium sized bowl. Add boiling water to cover.
- Once tomatoes have rehydrated (5-10 minutes), combine peas, tomatoes, lemon juice, and garlic–along with 3 Tbsp. soaking liquid–in a food processor.
- Process until well chopped and mixed.
- Add yogurt. Process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.