I never claimed to be a culinary genius or anything.*
….and marshmallow fluff (or coconut butter–it works!)–
–well, that’s just some (more) good logic.*
S’mores Puppy Chow
8 cups graham cereal
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2-3 Tbsp. marshmallow fluff (or coconut butter)
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl. heat chocolate chips for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Remove chocolate from microwave, stir well, and return to heat in 10-20 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. [Be aware that chips will look whole, even when melted, so stirring in between is crucial!]
- Stir marshmallow fluff or coconut butter into chocolate.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over cereal.
- Using a soft spatula–or your hands–mix chocolate and cereal until the cereal is well coated.
- Transfer chocolate-covered cereal to a zip-top plastic bag or resealable container. Add as much powdered sugar as you like, and shake until completely coated.