A Frozen Yogurt Philosophy

by Sarah on July 13, 2013 · 10 comments

Some people buy Groupon or Living Social vouchers for frozen yogurt and think–

“$10 worth of frozen yogurt for $5?

I can totally treat a friend.”

I view it as an opportunity to get twice as much.

All for me.

And if the small print says, “Max of two vouchers per person”–

–well, that means you are definitely going back for seconds fourths.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someonePin on Pinterest

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl July 13, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I love the way you think! 😉

Miss Polkadot July 13, 2013 at 9:30 pm

I finally feel understood ;). Not like I was never sharing but – oh, well – some things aren’t meant to be shared, right? I may or may not be unwilling to share the almond butter jar I’m keeping at my parents. Hey, it’s a small jar and I’m already going through it fast enough alone – unthinkable what would happen if I actually shared …

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance July 13, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Ha ha! I simply can’t control myself in a frozen yogurt shop! It’s my favorite dessert!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More July 14, 2013 at 6:38 am

Oh man! talk about dangerous! I’m with Michelle, I can hardly control myself in there! :)

Danica @ It's Progression July 14, 2013 at 10:16 am

I love your philosophy. Now I reeeeeally want some froyo though :)

Hannah@mindrunningwild July 14, 2013 at 6:01 pm

I like this whole idea. Sometimes blogging can get well, stuck. We can get caught up in feeling that we have to post for others or they’ll miss us. Why are we blogging in the first place? I think you know why you’re blogging, and I admire that. If it’s for you, then it’s for you and you will continue to make amazing posts that say just what you need them to say, without worrying who is stopping by. When we do, we love it!
That said, I’m in the same boat. I’ve been super busy living (getting INTO the classroom as you’ve been getting out!) but I maintain that I blog just for me, so when I post, I post, and when I don’t, I don’t. :)

Hannah@mindrunningwild July 14, 2013 at 6:02 pm

AND I just left this comment on the wrong post. But you should also know that frozen yogurt is lovely. I like mine topped with fruit upon fruit.

Liz @ I Heart Vegetables July 15, 2013 at 7:02 am

Hahaha this is awesome. You know I LOVE fro yo 😉

calee July 17, 2013 at 2:21 pm

bahaha. so true.

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli July 31, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Hahaha! I’ve totally done that…only I got one cup of froyo and filled the other cup to the brim with toppings! Lol