Sign I Am Not A Normal Person #1,103

by Sarah on September 13, 2012 · 11 comments

Sign I Am Not A Normal Person #1,103:*

*Reminder: This is an arbitrary number^ that–as far as I know, and google searching my own blog tells me–does still seem to be increasing, rather than the other way around.

^It would be impossible to get an accurate count.As I go through the motions of my daily life, I just never know where I might stumble upon an apple sticker.

Heather @ Better With Veggies September 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

Hahaha!! That’s so awesome – and normal is so over-rated! :)

Calee (@chimes) September 13, 2012 at 11:47 am

haha. love it.

Maria September 13, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Remember in Ramona and Beezus when she went about her day with a Chiquita banana sticker on her forehead? That’s what I do with my stickers. Sometimes they need up on Brandon’s forehead too.

Normal is so overrated.

Maria September 13, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Remember in Ramona and Beezus when she went about her day with a Chiquita banana sticker on her forehead? That’s what I do with my stickers. Sometimes they end up on Brandon’s forehead too.

Normal is so overrated.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist September 13, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Oh gosh I find those everywhere! And I wanted to let you know that I awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog Treats With a Twist! I love reading your blog and love that you’ve rededicated yourself to what you’re passionate about. I can hardly wait to get my Nutty-Butter! Here’s the link if you wanna check it out! http://www.treatswithatwist.com/2012/09/you-really-like-me.html

Sarah September 13, 2012 at 8:06 pm

You are so sweet! I will definitely accept this award, and I can’t wait to come up with my seven random facts. :)

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables September 13, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I love you! Have I told you that recently??? What is “normal” anyway?? ;)

Sonia the Mexigarian September 14, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I find those stickers everywhere :) I know there is one stuck on my emergency brake stick. lol.

btw, my dad just finger licked the last of the cinnamon honey roasted nutty butter out of the jar and asked when i was getting more. ;)

Tianna September 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm

love it! i found a date seed in my jeans pocket the other day. i have NO idea how that happened!

Tianna September 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm