Dominated

by Sarah on June 1, 2012 · 7 comments

My week has been fairly dominated by this.Oh, and this.*

*Why must jobs always get in the way of everything

And my weekend will be dominated by this.

I’ve been trying to keep it together.*

*a la guster. [...Anyone?]

But my ‘eats’ have been dominated by things that look like this.

Usually no need to even bring out a bowl.

Or moments like this.

And my creativity has been diminished by the domination of such sights as this.

I apologize for the lack of recipes or super exciting posts this week.

However–I did finally dominate these Peeps from Easter that STILL weren’t stale enough.*

*Probably a sign from the minimally processed food gods that I should be making another choice.

So there’s that.

Fran@ Broken Cookies Don't Count June 1, 2012 at 7:11 am

Good luck with your move!

Tricia @ Saving room for dessert June 1, 2012 at 8:21 am

Let me know where you end up! Don’t want to lose track of my only blog daughter :)

vicki June 1, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Hey there! I’m a new reader from the province of Quebec, Canada! I came across your Chai Coconut Snowballs. These things are SO DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the recipe. And if you’re inspired by other chai-stuff… :)

Sarah June 1, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Welcome! I’m so happy to have you in The Smart Kitchen. :) I am constantly inspired to create chai-infused treats, actually. I have a delicious Chai Granola recipe, as well as a Chai-Spiced Sponge Cake that is divine. I also sell Chai Nut (Tea) Butter! It’s definitely one of my favorite flavors.

Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table June 1, 2012 at 2:48 pm

You just inspired me to go eat a scoop of PB. Good thing there aren’t an Peeps around.

Liz @ iheartvegetables June 1, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Aw I love that guster song :)

I’m sorry your life has been so crazy!! I hope you have fun at the reunion. I get to see you next week!!!! I’m so excited!

Tt in nyc June 6, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Altho in have never been “into” peeps i know what you are looking for…..
Put some small (not the big poofy ones that fit 2 in a mug) in the freezer. Nope, they dont turn into rocks, the texture is really chewy/amazing- and if you swipe them thru nut butter on their way into your mouth, well, stale peeps will be a thing of the past