Falafel…on a Waffle?

by Sarah on September 29, 2011 · 9 comments

On a waffle?
Yeah. I totally went there.*
*Did you really think I wouldn’t?
With Ta-honey Sauce.
Want to know more?Go visit my friend* Laura‘s blog today.
*And future Foodbuzz Conference roommate!
You won’t be sorry.
Well, unless you’d rather take your jar…in the car.
Or beg..…for an egg?Until yesterday I didn’t realize how awesome I was at cooking eggs.*
*Maybe the tiny pan helped. Whatever.Just like until today you didn’t realize how awesome it would be only to eat food that could be put into a quirky little rhyme.
The End.
[My friend.*]

*Like Laura. Who you should go “visit” today. Even if we kind of hate her for hunting truffles in Italy right now while we are at home eating (albeit quite lovely) eggs and waffles [topped with falafel(s)].
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someonePin on Pinterest

atastelife September 29, 2011 at 8:05 am

bahahaha. I've been on an egg kick lately. But I always manage to make it ugly when I flip the dern thing.

Lisa @ Healthful Sense September 29, 2011 at 8:23 am

I LOVE your falafel on a waffle creation… it reminds me of Dr. Suess =)
You should write a kids books with that title… brilliant!!

Kristina @ spabettie September 29, 2011 at 8:24 am

and I forgot how FUN it is over here! okay, I didn't, I'm just uber busy and have been reading via phone lately. :)

I have a small pan I bought expressly for eggs! :) it is highly convenient for other things now.

off I go! weee!

Christina September 29, 2011 at 9:14 am

mad rhyme skillz gf…falafel on a waffle is pretty genius.

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean September 29, 2011 at 9:36 am

i want that tiny egg pan! it's so cute!!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss September 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Love it! Funny thing, too..you're the second (or first?) person to have this title. Guess falafel waffles are popular today!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss September 29, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Oh wait! Just realized..that other person was you!! HAHA! You're a guest poster! I feel silly now. 😛

Susan September 29, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Ah! I was greatly concerned until I saw there was no onion in your falafel. Phew!

Still, that would be rather ballsy and awesome.

Fiona May 13, 2012 at 12:49 pm

HA!! This is soo funny because I’m writing a poem and didn’t know what rhymes with waffles!!